viernes, 29 de octubre de 2010

Brighter than the sun...

I had a dream about you,
Call me and ask me what was about,
It was wild, weird... it was You and I,
Its was worm, it was love.

Secret passions of our souls,
that has always been there,
you wake'em up,
I miss your lips against my chest.

And so it is,
just a dream,
under the coldest water,
of shapes and shadows,
as real as imaginary,
as something can looks.

I'm deeply close to your feelings,
and telepathy is start to scarying me,
but its quite effective,
better than call you on the phone.

a 2:00 AM love,
a forever agreement of souls,
bigger than us,
brighter than the Sun.

I had a dream about you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Y... ¿Cuál es tu opinión?

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com

Entradas similares