miércoles, 20 de octubre de 2010

In this dream

I dont know exactly what you said last night.
I was sleeping,
And you weren't there,
So may be all is a big misunderstanding.

But I remeber this:
You said you will always love me,
And I say I will always take care of you,
And we both cry.

I didn't ask about anything else regarding your feelings,
You didn't digg about my past.

I miss you as I had never missed you before,
You...

So may be all is a big misunderstanding,
But if it weren't let's make a pact.

I will love you forever,
And write about you and our love,
forever.

As long as you never stop being happy,
just if you promise you will always smile.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Y... ¿Cuál es tu opinión?

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com

Entradas similares