miércoles, 15 de septiembre de 2010

Faith


What comes into my mind,
when the wind blows greeting every morning.

With the clouds above my head, and inside my days.

A sparkle of love combined in the sparkles of light of the day after,
That’s what you were.

The end and the start of everything what matters.
Maybe you in the past, we aren’t the present,
We aren’t the future,
Or maybe we do.

Humans as olives,
Doing nothing, thinking of everything,
Feeling in love, living scared.

But the strength hasn’t gone yet,
The pureness of what I thought,
It’s the light what it would be.

Please take care.
What is inside of you, lives exactly the same inside me.
We are not that lonely.

Over distance,
Above time,
Reach me there,
You know where.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Y... ¿Cuál es tu opinión?

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com

Entradas similares