martes, 21 de diciembre de 2010

Listen to myself talking about you

What I can tell about myself,
based on what i've been thinkg of you,
its deeply confusing me.

Because it doesn't make sense,
no one stops breathing knowing its going to die,
and loving life.

But its nice to know myself,
by you,
and the special way I love you.

I dont matter,
when you turn,
or when you leave,
you just keep in there,
inside my head.

But as this tale goes,
finding a way out of this world,
I'm asking myself about me,
and I'm keep talking about you.

In the end, it's better,
noticed the love I have for both of us,
Living my life as me,
thinking about you.

1 comentario:

  1. I love it!!! Very cute and so true! :) The banana is very descriptive as well!!!

    ResponderEliminar

Y... ¿Cuál es tu opinión?

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com

Entradas similares