viernes, 2 de septiembre de 2011

Short shots of soft pain SSSP

I know you are out there...
Somewhere...
Waiting.

Look at my eyes once,
you will see yourself.

look at my eyes twice,
you will only see myself,
inside you.

Bad,
Wrong,
Boring,
Stupid.

Again,
I'm sorry,
I apologize...
Believe me,
I'm so sorry,
Again.



I will be here,
imagine you.

You will be there,
Thinking of us,
with him.

Crying for you,
Missing me.







I know you are not perfect,
But I don´t care.

I know you are not here,
But I don't care.

I know I screwed everything up,
But what to do now?

I know I've been having this conversation for a while,
by my own,
so what?

Nothing can't stop me,
from being this way,
you will miss me.

I bet you already do...
so what?

Does anyone has the courage to change?

If I were an electric storm,
I've had ended a long time ago.

All I feel in my hands now,
ashes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Y... ¿Cuál es tu opinión?

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com

Entradas similares